Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
It is great news that the incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through improved techniques and modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Should your teeth ever require or desire a cosmetic or restorative treatment, we will always discuss with you the available options, and recommend what we believe to be the most ideal treatment. Providing you with excellent care is our priority when restoring or promoting your oral health and beautiful smile. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Reasons for restorative or cosmetic dentistry:<o:p></o:p>
· Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
· Relieve dental pain
· Prevent the loss of a tooth <o:p></o:p>
· Replace old or unattractive dental treatments
· Replace missing teeth
· Close unattractive spaces between teeth
· Improve or correct an improper bite
· Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
· Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
· Restore normal form and function
· Enhance your smile<o:p></o:p>
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word. Give your teeth the attention they deserve today!